NEW YORK β BMW AG has begun installing HD (high definition) Radio receivers in its β06 BMW 6- and 7-Series models now being assembled at its Dingolfing plant outside Munich, Germany. Customers will be able to order HD Radio as a factory-installed option. The two BMW models are the first cars ever to offer what some believe is the biggest advance in radio broadcasting since FM stereo was introduced. Conventional radio stations will carry the digital broadcasts, and unlike satellite ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"HD Radio to Debut in β06 BMW Models" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642