Politics and business most certainly mix when it comes to investment decisions in the automotive sector. Look no further than a pair of recent events in the U.S. and Canada: contract talks between Ford and the United Auto Workers union; and the election of a new party in the Canadian province of Ontario. The UAW settlement with Ford brought about an eyebrow-raising turn of events. The plant in St. Louis, MO, that produces the Ford Explorer, Mercury Mountaineer and Lincoln Aviator SUVs, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Heady Brew: Politics and Plants" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642