PHOENIX – A heavy-duty version of Toyota Motor Corp.’s new fullsize Tundra pickup truck is in limbo, an executive says. “It’s not green-lighted; it’s not red-lighted,” Bob Carter, group vice president and general manager-Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc., tells Ward’s at a Toyota media event here. Carter, who took up his post three weeks ago after leading Toyota’s Lexus luxury division in the U.S. for two years, would like to see such a vehicle, noting there is a market for a heavy-duty ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Heavy-Duty Tundra Truck in Limbo" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642