SOUTHFIELD, MI – Hella KGaA Hueck & Co. has hired 30 white-collar employees this year in the U.S., 10 more than anticipated, and now has another 30 open positions, mostly for engineers. After years of downsizing, Hella officials are seeing an engineering resurgence in the U.S. auto industry, so much so the engineers the company is courting typically have one or more job offers in hand. “What we see is certainly a revival in the employment market for engineers,” Martin Fischer, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hella: Engineering Back; Stop/Start for U.S. Imminent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642