NEW YORK – General Motors Corp. has adequate financing to complete the turnaround of its North American business and provide for global growth. So says Fritz Henderson, GM vice chairman and chief financial officer, in a wide-ranging conversation with reporters here. Health-care legacy issues will be solved by 2010, and GM's overseas operations are performing well, he says. "Our revenues are dominated by the U.S. (business)," Henderson says. “But we are making money everywhere else. We ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Henderson Sees Progress in GM Turnaround" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642