VIENNA â The Chevrolet Niva SUV, which is to be produced at General Motors Corp.- OAO AvtoVAZ joint venture in Togliatti, Russia, will be launched in Western Europe in early 2004, says David Herman, who is retiring April 1 from his post as GMâs vice president-Russia and the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS). See related story: Foreign Automakers Continue to Show Interest in Russia GM reportedly will not name a replacement. Herman, who will continue to consult GM regarding ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Herman Retiring, Niva Launch in â04 in Western Europe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642