PARIS – Specialty car builder Henri Heuliez SA will tool up its Cerisay, France, facility to build 200 new Opel 2-seaters per day beginning in 2004, equal to about 44,000 of the roadsters annually. Opel hasn't named its upcoming roadster due in 2004. Adam Opel AG signed a contract last week for assembly of the new model that will be smaller than the Lotus Elise-based Opel Speedster and feature a folding hard top. "They are the specialist for the roof technique that we want to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Heuliez to Tool for 44,000 Opel 2-Seaters" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642