The Antonov automatic transmission — claimed to provide 15% to 30% better vehicle fuel economy, 30% to 40% lower cost and 30% less weight — has progressed to a next-generation level with 6-speed capability. Antonov company Director Karl Ludvigsen tells WEVTU a Japanese automaker is well along with its research and development of the system, and a company in India is planning to fill the need for automatics in that country with the Antonov technology. The Anotov design is based on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"High-efficiency, low-cost trans advancing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642