Fuel-price increases are making the total cost of vehicle ownership in Southeast Asia a significant purchase criterion for consumers, and a new report says this will accelerate sales of fuel-efficient compact vehicles. Kavan Mukhtyar, Frost & Sullivan Ltd. partner and head of the automotive and transport practice for Asia/Pacific, sees growth in the Association of Southeast Asian Nations’ (ASEAN) four largest markets – Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and the Philippines. Auto makers ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"High Fuel Prices to Drive ASEAN Car Buyers to Small Cars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642