Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. says it has set the base price of its new Highlander Hybrid at $33,030 and hiked stickers on its Prius hybrid sedan $100, or 0.5%, to $20,975 effective April 4. The up-market 4WD-i base Highlander Hybrid with all-wheel drive starts at $34,430. The 4x2 Highlander Hybrid Limited bases at $37,890, with the 4WDi Highlander Hybrid Limited model starting at $39,290. The prices mark a significant premium from conventionally powered Highlanders, but make standard ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Highlander Hybrid Price Set; Prius Sticker Hiked" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642