INDORE, India – Hindustan Motors Ltd., one of India’s oldest domestic auto makers, is developing new strategies for survival and growth in an overcrowded and fiercely competitive marketplace. HM for some time has been losing money. Currently it sells less than 20,000 vehicles and has a 4% market share. Hindustan Ambassadors often are used as taxis in India. But now the company is set to manufacture engines and transmissions for global car makers, introduce new products, upgrade ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hindustan Motors Survival Strategies Begin to Pay Off" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642