Japanese truck and bus maker Hino Motors Ltd. says it plans to resume the export of Thai-made medium-duty commercial trucks to Australia. Hino Motors Thailand Co. Ltd. will use its Thai plant to manufacture more than 20,000 trucks annually under the plan. The majority of Hino trucks currently sold in Australia are exported from Japan. ''We cannot say at the moment when the planned truck exports to Australia will resume," Hino Thailand President Yoshinori Noguchi tells the Bangkok Post ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hino Thailand to Resume Export of Trucks to Oz" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642