Joe Hinrichs, 38, assumes responsibility for Ford Motor Co.'s North American vehicle assembly and stamping plants on the eve of restructuring expected to result in closures and layoffs. It is an area in which Hinrichs, who takes over as vice president-North American Vehicle Operations on Nov. 1, as part of a management shuffle announced Oct. 13, has experience. (See related story: Ford Names First Female Executive VP) Joe Hinrichs to oversee vehicle assembly for Ford. Prior to his ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hinrichs Returns to Manufacturing Roots" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642