Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. Chairman Chung Mong-Koo was in the U.S. late last week to meet with top DaimlerChrysler AG brass, Hyundai insiders tell Ward's. Officially, Mr. Chung was said to be headed for the States to close a deal to cooperate on fuel cell development with a California-based firm, but company sources say the real reason for the trip was to discuss a possible alliance with DC. Hyundai Group was under pressure last week by creditor banks and the Korean government over its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"HMC Exec in U.S. to Talk With DC, Sources Say" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642