CANBERRA – General Motors Corp. subsidiary Holden Ltd. says it welcomes an announcement that Australia and the United Arab Emirates will begin negotiations on a free-trade agreement. Holden Chairman and Managing Director Denny Mooney says a trade pact would offer the Australian automotive industry an opportunity to grow already strong export sales to the Middle East. Opel Tigra Convertible “The United Arab Emirates is the third-largest market for Holden in the Middle East and is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Holden Australia Stands to Gain From UAE Trade Talks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642