CANBERRA – GM Holden Ltd.'s wild hotrod concept, the EFIJY, headlines an impressive display of vehicles from Holden and Holden Special Vehicles at this month's Australian International Motor Show in Sydney. EFIJY is a radical custom coupe boasting V-8 supercar power, a Chevrolet Corvette underbody and state-of-the-art automotive technology, reinterpreting the classic design cues of the iconic '53 FJ Holden, the company says. 643-hp Holden EFIJY concept The concept car has a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Holden Displays Eclectic Range of Vehicles at Sydney Show" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642