GM Holden announces all of its β12 Commodore models will be flex-fuel capable, and the product line continues improving fuel efficiency. The entry-level Commodore Omega sedan, powered by the Australian-built 3.0L SIDI V-6 engine, achieves fuel economy of 26.4 mpg (8.9L/100 km), compared with 25.8 mpg (9.1L/100 km ) on the previous model. Joining the 3.0L SIDI V-6 and 6.0L V-8 engines, the 3.6L SIDI V-6 can run on bio-ethanol/E85, a blend of up to 85% ethanol and 15% gasoline. GM ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Holden Extends Flex-Fuel Capability to All β12 Commodores" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642