CANBERRA – Holden Ltd. engineers are working on hydrogen fuel-cell technology that will give the auto maker’s cars V-8 power without harming the environment. The long-term project will not become a production reality for another 15 years. Holden Chairman Peter Hanenberger says a fuel-cell and ultra-capacitor energy system will be fitted to a Holden evaluation vehicle this year. “We don't want to lose the V-8 power and the only way you can do this is with a fuel cell, where ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Holden Eyes Hydrogen Engines" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642