CANBERRA – General Motors Corp. subsidiary Holden Ltd. and Ford Motor Co. Australia Ltd. are bankrolling parts maker National Forge Ltd. to ensure a supply of suspension, transmission and axle parts. National Forge is in receivership and last week was facing immediate closure after its largest creditor demanded immediate repayment of a multi-million dollar loan. Holden and Ford have joined parts makers Ion Ltd. and Dana Australia Pty. Ltd. to undewrite National Forge for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Holden, Ford Provide National Forge with Short-Term Rescue" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642