CANBERRA – Holden Ltd. plans to import the South Korean-built Chevrolet S3X to take on Toyota Motor Corp. Australia Ltd. in the 4-wheel-drive vehicle segment. The cross/utility vehicle will be badged as a Holden and is due in Australian showrooms early in 2006. Chevrolet S3X bowed at recent Paris auto show. Holden also plans to bring in a compact 4x4 from Europe and a fullsize American model, though the auto maker isn’t discussing those plans in detail. (See related story: GM ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Holden to Import Korean-Built Chevrolet S3X" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642