ADELAIDE – General Motors Corp.’s subsidiary, Holden Ltd., plans to export its high-performance Monaro coupes to the Middle East. Some 1,200 Monaros will be shipped from early 2003, says Peter Hanenberger, chairman and managing director, in a published report. Holden Monaro The cars will be branded as the Chevrolet Lumina S Coupe and Chevrolet Lumina SS Coupe, complementing the existing Middle East Lumina range based on the Holden Commodore and SS. Hanenberger says the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Holden Maintains Growth in Middle East" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642