James P. Holden, president of DaimlerChrysler Corp., adds another layer of responsibility when he assumes the role of chief executive officer July 1, a position held by former chairman Robert Eaton prior to his retirement in March. Mr. Holden broadens his duties which have the Canadian overseeing the North American arm of the company and responsible for the Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and Mopar divisions. Many analysts believe the realignment shows DC AG's willingness to grant its North American ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Holden Named CEO in DCC Realignment" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642