Holden New Zealand Ltd. is releasing a limited edition Commodore to mark the General Motors Corp. subsidiary's 50th anniversary in the country. The car is based on the Commodore VY Series II Executive and is powered by a 3.8L V-6 engine. Production is limited to 150 sedans and 50 wagons. The sedan will retail for about $30,348, while the wagon will list for about $31,371. Both versions will have commemorative badging. Holden's Commodore/Calais has been the country's best selling model ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Holden New Zealand Launches 50th Anniversary Commodore" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642