GM Holden begins production of an all-new Cruze hatchback designed and engineered for Australian motorists, with sales set to launch Nov. 8. Cruze Program Engineering Manager Peter Siablis, attending the start of hatch production, says it has been fine-tuned for Australian driving styles and road conditions. “We clocked up a further 87,500 miles (140,000 km) testing the new Cruze hatch on local roads, which helped us develop a number of enhancements for the hatch which we’ve also ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Holden Ramps Up Cruze Hatchback Production" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642