CANBERRA – Holden Ltd. exported a record 52,372 vehicles in 2004, beating its previous record of 41,181 units set in 1973 by 27%. The result, which came as the General Motors Corp. subsidiary marked 50 years of exports, was a 45% increase over the 36,069 units shipped in 2003. More than 16,000 Pontiac GTOs (Monaros) were sent to U.S. Holden Export Director Peter Keley says it is fitting that the long-standing record was broken as the company celebrates the golden anniversary of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Holden Sets Export Records" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642