CANBERRA – Holden Ltd. shows off a one-off A$2 million ($8.5 million) Holden Monaro convertible concept car in what is seen as a clear signal it plans to build a soft top version of its sports coupe. The 3-year concept project proceeded in total secrecy under the codename of Marilyn – as in Marilyn Monroe – because many in Australia refer to the car as the “Holden Munroe” rather than “Monaro.” Holden Monaro It is the first convertible based on an Australian family car. General ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Holden Shows Monaro Convertible Concept" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642