GM Holden Ltd.’s Holden Special Vehicles unit sold a record 5,222 vehicles in Australia and overseas markets last year, a 42.0% increase from 3,666 in 2006. HSV says it delivered more than 4,000 units to the domestic market and exported more than 1,000 vehicles to New Zealand, the U.K. and Middle East. Dareen Bowler, HSV general manager-sales and marketing, says the record result is due to new-product launches and continued customer interest in the E-Series ClubSport, GTS and Senator ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Holden Special Vehicles Posts Record 2007" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642