TURIN — Amid all the upbeat talk at General Motors Corp.'s recent media get-together in Italy, one GM brand stood out as a shining star in financial terms because it was able to pull off the difficult feat of increasing volumes and revenues. And that's Australia's Holden Ltd. “Holden is building itself into a strong company,” Rudolph Schlais, president of GM Asia/Pacific, says. And that means it's well placed to convince GM's strategy board to invest serious millions in new product and, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Holden a standout within GM family" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642