GM Holden Ltd. says next month’s sales launch of the all-new VE Commodore marks one of the most significant model realignments to its passenger-car lineup since the 1980s. The VE family includes the new Omega, which replaces two longstanding models: the Executive – introduced with VN Commodore in 1988 – and the Acclaim, introduced with the VR Commodore in 1993. GM Holden says the new lineup also places greater emphasis on the SS and Calais models. Additionally, a new V Series will be ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Holden VE Commodore Upgrades Model Drivelines" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642