CHICAGO – The all-new '03 Honda Accord, fitted with the auto maker's new 2.4L SOHC I-4 mated to a 5-speed automatic transmission, earns the partial zero-emissions vehicle (PZEV) rating in California, Honda sources say here. The new Accord line went on sale last month, and Honda says all 4-cyl., 5-speed automatic versions sold in California will earn PZEV credits. To qualify for PZEV classification, all emissions control elements will be warranted for 15 years or 150,000 miles (242,000 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Accord Joins PZEV Club" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642