YPSILANTI TWP, MI – When surveyed by American Honda Motor Co. Inc. on desirable attributes for the next-generation Pilot, owners asked for more room in the third row and improved fuel economy, while also imploring designers not to make the ’09 Pilot “look like a minivan.” At the same time, Pilot owners wanted more comfort and convenience, a request supported by the high-end features appearing in newer CUVs in the segment, such as the Mazda CX-9 and Hyundai Veracruz. “Memory seats (also) ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Adds Touring Trim to Pilot, Sees Annual Sales of 140,000" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642