NEW DELHI â€“ Honda Siel Cars India Ltd. reportedly plans to invest $220 million over the next five years in an effort to become the country's top player in the premium-car segment. "Our vision is to make Honda the most trusted brand in India," says H. Yamada, Honda Siel president and CEO, in a published report. â€œIf we can sell 100,000 in the premium segment, we can be termed a mass player.â€ Honda Accord To that end, Honda in March revised the technical and royalty fees it pays ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Aims to Be Tops in India" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642