Honda Siel Cars India Ltd. launches its popular CR-V SUV in the Indian market. Priced at $30,000, the vehicle is uniquely positioned as both an SUV, to compete against the Chevrolet Forester and Maruti Udyog Ltd. Grand Vitara, and a premium sedan. “We intend to sell 1,000-1,200 units of the CR-V in the first year, as the vehicle will also be positioned in the sedan market,” says H. Yamada, Honda Siel president and CEO. The vehicles will arrive from Japan as completely built-up units, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Aims to Enhance Indian Performance" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642