Honda Australia Pty. Ltd. enters the struggling Australian large-car market with the release of the ’08 Accord. “For the first time, Honda has a genuine contender in the large-car segment, ready to tackle the local producers who dominate the segment,” the auto maker says in a statement. The Thai-built ’08 Accord will compete against GM Holden Ltd.’s Commodore, Ford Motor Co. of Australia Ltd.’s forthcoming all-new Falcon and Toyota Motor Corp. Australia Ltd.’s Aurion. The Holden ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Australia Launches New Accord" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642