Honda of America Mfg. Inc. will increase production of its hot-selling Civic compact car at its East Liberty, OH, plant via overtime, a company insider tells Ward’s. While he has no details on how many additional units Honda will add at East Liberty, Honda planned to build 41,000 Civics in the third quarter at the plant. Rival Toyota Motor Corp. today said it would add 40,000 units combined of its Corolla and Yaris B-segment car in the third quarter. A senior American Honda Motor Co. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda to Boost Civic Production with Overtime" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642