NOVI, MI – Honda Motor Co. Ltd. takes the cleanable vehicle interior a step further with a removable plastic storage box in the cargo floor of its new ’10 Accord Crosstour cross/utility vehicle. Crosstour Chief Engineer Osamu Takezawa says the storage box is a Honda innovation. The box is a rigid 1.9 cu.-ft. (54 L) unit that spans the width of the vehicle’s cargo area, lifting out with handles on each end for easy cleaning. The feature builds on the functionality of the in-bed trunk in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Boxes In Crosstour Cargo Area" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642