Honda Motor Co. Ltd. says it will establish a new $400 million vehicle-assembly plant in the U.S., set to open in 2008. Honda also will add an engine production facility next to its existing Alliston, Ont., Canada, vehicle assembly plant, home to the Civic, Ridgeline and Acura MDX models. Additionally, CEO Takeo Fukui, says Honda will offer a new, dedicated hybrid-electric vehicle (HEV) to debut in North America in 2009. In a May 17 conference call with U.S. journalists, Honda ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda to Build New U.S. Assembly Plant, Alliston Engine Facility" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642