The Acura NSX may have been low volume and high cost when it made its debut as the world's first aluminum production car in 1990, but it paved the way for the Honda Insight, which has generated both hype and demand. American Honda Motor Co. Inc. sold 1,900 Insight electric-gasoline hybrids in the U.S. in the first six months of 2000 and was shooting for 4,000 by the end of the year, but has upped that projection to 6,500. Honda Motor Co. Ltd.'s global Insight sales should hit about ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Bullish on Insight Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642