Honda Motor Co. Ltd. reportedly will repurchase 9.134 million, or 0.55%, of its outstanding shares May 21 before the Tokyo Stock Exchange opens. Honda will pay Friday’s closing price of ¥4,160 ($34.39) per share, Reuters says. The total value of the shares is ¥38 billion ($314 million).
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Buying Back Shares" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642