After years of uncertainty about its future, the Acura NSX sports car officially is dead, Honda Motor Co. Ltd. says today. In his annual year-end speech, Honda CEO Takeo Fukui says due to current economic conditions Honda will kill development of the next NSX, with its corresponding V-10 engine. “The situation is worsening day by day and is showing no sign of recovery,” Fukui says of the economic crisis, which began with fallout in the housing sector in the U.S. American Honda Motor ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Cancels Next NSX, Cuts Management Pay" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642