LONDON — Honda Motor Co. Ltd. is cutting Accord and Civic production by 50% at its Swindon, U.K., plant for several months due to falling sales, published reports say. The company also plans to add small-scale production of the CR-V sport/utility vehicle (SUV) at the plant and will build a separate new small car at a nearby plant next year. The Japanese automaker says it will not lay off any of its 3,100 workers, who instead will undergo training or work on machine tool assembly during ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda to cut output at U.K. plant, add CR-V" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642