American Honda Motor Co. Inc. has stopped making the Passport SUV, backing off plans to keep it in the lineup until at least the ’03 model year. The auto maker instead is offering full support to the all-new Pilot SUV, a car-based Passport replacement, due to market in June. Passport production ended with 287 units built in January, Honda officials confirm. Honda dealers will offer incentives to clear out the last units of the truck-based SUV that debuted in 1993 as a ’94 model. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Ends Passport Production" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642