American Honda Finance Corp. announces plans to suspend all vehicle leasing in New York, Connecticut and Rhode Island due to potential lawsuits stemming from vicarious liability laws in those three states. American Honda Motor Co. Inc. says its financing arm will cease leasing-related actions in July, following the lead of several other auto makers, including General Motors Corp. and Ford Motor Co. (See related story: Ford Withdraws from N.Y. Leasing Market) Honda and other leasing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Finance to Suspend Leasing Operations in Three States" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642