Honda Motor Co. Ltd. reports first-quarter fiscal 2004 sales and earnings are up, with consolidated net income at ¥114.2 billion ($1 billion) and consolidated net sales and revenue of ¥2.1 trillion ($18.6 billion). Earnings per share stand at ¥121.65 ($1.09). Earnings rose 12.2% vs. first-quarter 2003, and revenue increased 3.2% over year-ago. Honda says its automobile sales rose 9% to 772,000 units for the quarter, which ended June 30. Automobile sales rose 0.7% in Japan to 154,000 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda First Quarter Sales, Earnings Up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642