JAKARTA — Honda Motor Co. Ltd. says it will form a joint venture with PT Prospect Motor, a local ethnic Chinese firm this month to handle operations ranging from production of parts to wholesale activities for Honda. Four local firms currently perform the operations. The new company, PT Honda Prospect Motor, will be headquartered in Jakarta and is owned 51% by Prospect Motor, with the remainder held by Honda. The new firm will take over production of three types of Honda passenger cars, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda forms Indonesia venture" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642