Honda Motor Co. Ltd. says it built 3.44 million vehicles in the fiscal year ended March 31, an increase of 5.7% from the prior year and its ninth straight worldwide production record. Included in that figure are all-time production records for North America, Europe, Asia and China, the auto maker says. In North America, 1.37 million units were built in the fiscal year, a 10.3% increase from year-ago. U.S. output increased 16.2%, Honda says. Europe production rose just 0.1% to 189,794 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Global Production Up 5.7% in Fiscal 2006" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642