Honda Motor Co. Ltd. will end production of its Acura CL luxury coupe this summer due to poor sales. The coupe, assembled at Honda’s Marysville, OH, manufacturing plant, is the first vehicle Honda fully designed and produced in the U.S. Production of other models at Marysville, as well as employment levels, will not be affected by the end of CL production, according to the Associated Press. Output has been at 1,000 CLs a month, about 2% of total plant production, while sales have ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Halts Acura CL Production" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642