DETROIT -- Anyone seeking proof that Honda Motor Co. Ltd. is at the top of its game need only observe the auto maker’s latest achievement. While other car makers are struggling to keep afloat in a trying global environment, Honda this week is inaugurating its new manufacturing plant in Lincoln, AL, six months ahead of schedule. The plant, set to be dedicated Dec. 4, started full production Nov. 14 of its Odyssey minivan and the V-6 engine that powers it. The car maker also plans to bring ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Inaugurates Plant Six Months Ahead of Schedule" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642