American Honda Motor Co. Inc. increases U.S. prices on its β03 Accord, Civic and Odyssey models. Accord sees an average 1.4% or $293 rise in pricing; the Civic posts a 0.9% or $150 average increase; and Odyssey has an average 0.6% or $150 increase. Hondaβs move follows rival Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc.βs price increases on some of its most popular models announced last week (see related story: Toyota Prices β03 ECHO, Sequoia, Tacoma and Corolla).
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Increases Prices on β03 Accord, Civic and Odyssey" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642