MUMBAI â€“ With the fuel efficiency and attractive price of the new City introduced to India in November, and with new models in the pipeline, Honda Motor Co. Ltd. is targeting growth here of 65%, to 22,000 cars for the current fiscal year. In doing so, the corporate parent is investing $45 million to increase local content in its Indian cars. The company has a good chance of accomplishing its goals. Hondaâ€™s premium Accord tops customer satisfaction rankings. And the new City is a reliable ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Indiaâ€™s New-Version City Proves to Be Wise Move" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642